A day in Saint Emilion and Pomerol
starting at 525€ for the party
- Full-day private tour
- English-speaking local guide with food and wine expertise
- Guided visit and tasting at two to three Chateaux (visit fees not included)
- Private wine tasting and tour of Saint Emilion
- Optional: Private cooking class (not included)
- Optional: Guided visit of Saint Emilion’s underground (Monolithic church) (not included)
- Optional: escape game in a winery
- Optional: blending workshop
Bordeaux / Saint Emilion / Bordeaux (50 miles/ 1h30 total travel time)
10 AM – BORDEAUX
Hotel Pickup in Bordeaux (or another location).
11 AM – VISIT A « GRAND CRU CLASSÉ » ESTATE
Visit a premium winery in Saint Emilion (family-owned estate) and taste the wines of the estate.
12:30 PM – LUNCH
Lunch in the town of Saint Emilion or on a terrace at a winery among the vines.
3 PM – VISIT A GRAND WINE CELLAR IN POMEROL OR SAINT EMILION
Visit a premium winery in Pomerol and taste the wines of the estate.
4 PM – VISIT THE MEDIEVAL TOWN
Discover the town of Saint Emilion and drive through some top wineries of Saint Emilion and Pomerol… Picture time!
5 PM – ANOTHER TASTING/VISIT OF A « GRAND CRU CLASSÉ » ESTATE
Guided wine tasting in a local wine store in the heart of the town of Saint Emilion OR Visit another winery in Saint Emilion and taste the wines of the estate.
6/6:30 PM – BORDEAUX
Arrive back at your hotel
Wineries visited / Organization / Price
Example of wineries visited during the day (this list is not exhaustive):
Chateau Canon, Chateau Figeac, Chateau Pavie, Chateau Beausejour Becot, Chateau Troplong Mondot, Chateau du Tailhas, Chateau Beauregard, Chateau Franc Mayne, Chateau de Ferrand, Chateau Gazin, Chateau de Sales, Chateau Guadet, Chateau Canon La Gaffeliere, Chateau de la Rivière, Chateau Fomplegade…
Each visit usually lasts between 1 and 2 hours and includes a presentation of the vineyard, the history of the chateau, a guided tour of the vat room and cellars. Your tour finishes with a tasting of the wine(s) of the estate.
- private transportation,
- your English-speaking local wine guide/driver.
- Winery visit & tasting fees, meals, any personal expenses, airfares, and accommodation.
- Generally, anything not listed in the program.